Monday 22 November 2010

Home Kit Final




Finally finished my Homekit device. After many deisgn faults, trials and testing, it actually works. Introducing my multifunctional teeth and ear cleaning device. Using a cheek retractor to pry open my cheeks, water is forced through a small tube by a squeezing right hand motion, whilst the left hand uses a forward and back motion to lever the brushes in and out of my mouth, and back and forth along my ears. (The ear motion unfortunately doesn't quite 'clean' to my original expectations but I think people will get the gist). Our performance is tomorrow afternoon, and am cringing already at the thought of people watching me look like (to be honest) a bit of an idiot. It wasn't my plan to make people laugh (at me) but I cant change it now! I'm photographing the device this week where photos of it in motion will be shown my clearly.
Materials: 1mm steal sheet metal, 8mm steal tube. 3mm metal rod. Plastic tubing and teeth cleaning materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment