Thursday 17 March 2011

2B. Semi Detached Housing Space



We have recently been set our 2B project, which will be our final one of year 2. After spending 5 months on our last project I was extremlely happy with the thought of not doing a project that had anything to do with teeth cleaning meat sculpting or the likes of. But, little did I know, this project was another continuation of 2A. Our task was in a group of five, to build a house (the choice of either a semi detached or a Georgian Terrace), and within the building design a space or 'zone' that linked in with out last project. Myself and two other group members spent 4 days in the workshop using mdf wood to create a 1:20 scale model of a semi detached. (Above-excuse the poor quality photo).

We then discussed as a group what room would suit our HomeKit devices the best. Mine being cleaning, the bathroom was best suited. I then created several sketchup drawings of our house so I could gain a better understanding of how my space could be used most effectively.

1 comment:

  1. Little My of Moomin Valley20 March 2011 at 09:47

    This looks so good, you must teach me the ways of the computer!
    & Im glad you finally updated! xxx

    ReplyDelete