Sunday 15 August 2010

Ich bin ein Berliner

Berlin. The best city in the world. Run down and chaotic but yet it worked. I went to an amazing exhibition with Emily 'Temporare Kunstalle' - dozens of rooms, you had to duck and climb through the space. I know when it's good because I get this excitement in my stomach.

Deutsche and Guggenheim - moving politics 'cinemas from India'. Projections of film and art.

Dancing with a kiwi guy. Creepy Canadians.

One day I went to Lidl. Master Crumbler and cheep vodka.

Melt. Melt. Melt. Chromeo made my heart leep. Elliot projectile vomited on my entire body.

Swimming across the lake with my best friend - I have never been in a position where I thought I might die. It was a stupid idea, and I blame Elliot for letting two drunk excited girls anywhere near water. It took an hour and a half and we argued, we cried and spat water in each other’s faces but we did it.

Screaming at people to scare them and holding random people’s hands with Harriet.

Met a boy called Bjorn and he made me smile when I was lost.

Digging my feet into the sand whilst dancing to Four tet.

Getting naked to Kele and carrying people on my shoulders.

Hand in hand with Jess running to the front of the stage getting sweaty, dancing our pants off, then getting her crowd surfed.

Amzing Kebabs.

20 people, alot of love, dancing together on the last night to crookers, massive attack. We Cried

Best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment