Sunday 15 August 2010

Dear Diary...today I travelled the world

This is the first time I'v been able to sit down in a while on an actual computer. I went away at the start of July travelling around Europe. I was uninspired and lost in my comfortable world that I'm used to living in. I dont know exactly what being away from home did for me. Hoping I would grow up a little- I think in some ways it did the opposite. Meeting people who were doing the same as me, but they had their life figured out and i think im scared of doing that. On those long train journeys from country to country i did alot of thinking. I came back with amazing experiences and memories that i'll never forget. I want to do things and change things when I get back home. I said to someone dont be scared, so neither should I.

No comments:

Post a Comment