Friday 3 September 2010

Katie Sunshine

I'm looking after my cousin for the weekend. She's a very intelligent12 year old and has a really peculiar way of thinking, its weird I still see her as a little baby. I cringe that her middle name is 'sunshine' because the sun came out when she was born.
She wrote a poem that got published in a book when she was 10. Its simple but I like it.
Regret: It could be something you have said.
Or something you have done.
Even if it is only in your head.
Regret is in everyone.
Your regret may be big.
Or it may be small.
But you must move on and forgive.
Living in the past will not help you at all.
Everyone does something they are not happy with,
so don't worry and don't get upset.
As there is one feeling everyone experiences,
and that feeling is regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment