Thursday 11 February 2010

To Sophie

Some updates on my recording project. I've just finished building it, and will post some more photos up shortly to show the final result. Not sure if I'm totally happy with it, but overall the project was interesting and really brought out peoples creative side. On Friday we went for our site presentation from South Bermondsey to London Bridge. It was awful weather, so was really hard to get involved in everyone’s work. Some of the students had some incredible pieces. My favourite by far was created and designed by my friend Miss Sophie Dunnage, who made an incredible seed machine. She put blood sweat and tears into the piece, turning up at 8am to queue to get into the wood workshop. Sophie, I would just like to say, I would be lost without you, and you’ve made my life being at Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment